Frequently-asked questions on ways to improve the odds of conceiving a baby without medical assistance or intervention.
1. The preliminaries
2. Overall recommendations for couples (combinations of methods)
3. Overall or combination methods for females
4. Overall or combination methods for males
5. Some basic stuff about how conception happens
6. How long is it “supposed” to take to get pregnant?
7. Lifestyle and environment
12. Miscellaneous methods, ideas, cautions
13. A little humor never hurts…
14. When you’ve tried everything else, and it’s time to seek medical assistance
15. Sources for more information and…..
Read More for Links» Low-Tech Ways to Help You Conceive – Fertility Plus.